Fantasy Lights Walk
One Night Only to WALK through Fantasy Lights!
Sunday, November 18, 2018
5 - 8 p.m.
Spanaway Park (map)
Kick off your holiday season with the Fantasy Lights Walk sneak preview. Fantasy Lights Walk takes you through two miles of animated displays at Spanaway Park in Spanaway, Washington. Walkers of all ages and abilities, including wheelchairs and strollers, are invited to take a sneak, non-motorized preview of Fantasy Lights on one night only. Remember the Sunday before Thanksgiving is your only chance to walk through Fantasy Lights.
Early-Bird Discount Fee
Discount fee available if tickets are purchased by November 15, 2018.
- $3 per person
- $9 per family of four
- Children ages 3 and under are free
(Group Walk tickets are no longer available.)
- Purchase and pick up tickets at the Lakewood Community Center or Sprinker Recreation Center.
- Purchase online through brownpapertickets.com with a small convenience fee.
Fee on Event Night
- $4 per person
- Children ages 3 and under are free.
- Purchase night of event or by brownpapertickets.com starting Nov. 16 with a small convenience fee.
Start / Finish
Start and finish the 2.5 miles at Sprinker Recreation Center (). Walkers may start any time between 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. after checking in. Walkers should park and meet in Sprinker's parking lot, located at 14824 South 'C' Street in Spanaway, then proceed as directed into Spanaway Park.
Please note that parking may be an issue, so gather up your friends and family to carpool to the event.
- Walk only with strollers, wagons or wheelchairs
- No scooters, in-line skates, skateboards or bikes
- Please no dogs, except service dogs. Please have service dogs clearly marked to prevent confusion by other walkers and volunteer staff
- Bring a flashlight and wear visible clothing
- The event goes on rain or shine, dress for the weather
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- Bring your camera for a memorable holiday picture
- No vendors are allowed without written approval from the Pierce County Parks and Recreation Department