South Hill Community Park
14201 - 86th Ave. E.
Puyallup, WA 98375
About the Park
The South Hill Community Park is a 40-acre site which includes:
- Children's play apparatus
- Picnic tables
- Network of paved meandering trails, South Hill Loop Trail and Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail
- Parking lot
- Several acres of manmade wetlands
- Two soccer fields
For rentals please contact Andrea at (253)798-4703.
In 1983, Pierce County and the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission signed an Interagency Agreement for long term use of land known as the 'Puyallup 40 Property.' Now, 20 years later, Pierce County and the South Hill community can finally enjoy South Hill Community Park. We are grateful to the men and women who gave their time and energy to help make their wish of a park on South Hill come true.
Pierce County is pleased to dedicate South Hill Community Park to Andy Anderson, Sherri Bails, Roxann Conner, Ken Christensen, Pat Drake, Larry Finnestad, Lu Foxford, Janelle Hooper, George Leonhard, Jim Loren, Bob Schabot, Bill Vanderpas, Chuck Ward, Steve Wendover, and Allan Zulauf.
- Take Exit 127. Following the Mt. Rainier / Puyallup signs to Highway 512 going east
- From Highway 512, take the 94th Avenue Exit. At the stop light turn right onto 94th Avenue
- Head south on 94th for about two miles
- Turn right on 144th Street East (four way stop)
- Turn right on 86th Avenue East
- Entrance to South Hill Park is on the right (paved parking lot)