Murder Mystery Dinner
Murder Mystery Dinner - Give Murder a Sporting Chance
Friday, February 3, 2017
Chambers Creek Regional Park
The Pacific Northwest’s premiere Mystery Theatre Company will present a special super-fan sports themed interactive mystery dinner theatre on February 3. This evening of mayhem includes a meet/greet with Mike Steele who is reportedly looking to sign a multi-million dollar contract with a major sports team. Rumor has it that Steel is going to be the next big athlete while various agents are looing to sign him. But watch out for sports reporter Sammy Swinger who is rumored to be writing a tell-all book about Mike Steele's secrets. This game may quickly turn into sudden death.
This live "who-dun-it" mystery includes a stadium buffet from Chambers Bay Grill. A detective leads the investigation, helping to solve the mystery for prizes. If you have ever wanted to accuse your friends and family of a crime, now is your chance! We guarantee someone will be leaving in handcuffs!
Can you identify who is guilty? Reserve your spot today!
Come dressed in your favorite team sports attire is encouraged but not required.
For: Adults ages 21 and older Fee: $59/adult (Fee includes stadium buffet dinner and entertainment)
Register: Pre-register by February 2
Tickets not sold at the door.
Register online or call (253)798-4104.
Location: Chambers Creek Regional Park (view map)
Environmental Services Building
9850 - 64th St. West, University Place, 98467
Stadium Buffet Dinner(provided by Chambers Bay Grill):
- Nachos: Warm tortilla chips, braised chicken, cheese sauce, pico de gallo, pickled fresno peppers.
- Garlic Fries: Crispy potato wedges, garlic, asiago, fresh herbs
- Crudite Platter: assortment of fresh vegetables and dips
- Buffalo wings
- Specialty dogs: Seattle Dog - cream chesse grilled onion; Chicago dog - relish, tomato, pickled peppers, onion; Build your own - assorted condiments.
- Dessert - Cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies, brownies
- Beverages - Assorted pop, water, and coffee/tea
Previously seen aboard the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train and now on Argosy Cruises, It’s A Mystery Murder Mysteries is a division of Events on the Edge Productions.
So spice up your night and tap into your inner Sherlock Holmes for an evening of laughter, intrigue, and mayhem!
For more information about this event, contact Chad at (253)798-4104.