Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
Report a Problem
If this is a life-threatening emergency please dial 9-1-1.

Pierce County Responds
Pierce County Responds

  • Illegal dumping 
  • Junk and abandoned vehicles 
  • Land use issues
  • Environmental issues 

Request For Action Request for Action

  • Potholes
  • Road maintenance
  • Traffic signals
  • Illegal or broken signs

Other Requests
 water_navy_201210241248274073.png Surface Water Management
Request for Action Form
 target_orange_201210241248357510.png Survey Monument
Monument Maintenance
Request Form

Contact Us

Pierce County

(253) 798-4636

Request For Action
(253) 798-6000


City of Tacoma
(253) 591-5161

City of Gig Harbor
(253) 851-8136

City of Lakewood
(253) 512-2261

City of Puyallup
(253) 770-3327

City of University Place
(253) 798-3135

Washington Department of Transportation
(253) 983-7550

Info Advanced