Facility Reservations - Lakewood Community Center
Lakewood, WA 98499
This popular center in the heart of Lakewood has available for rental uses a multi-purpose room with a small attached kitchen, a conference room, and gymnasium. The site can host a variety of events such as weddings, receptions, birthday parties, staff retreats, trainings, company meetings, classes, lectures, and more.
Multi-Purpose Room (#203)
With wooden floors and a kitchenette, this room is ideal for meetings, receptions, workshops, etc. The room accommodates approximately 95 people seated around tables. The room is 35 feet x 40 feet (1,505 square feet.)
This Conference Room is ideal for business or small group meetings. The room accommodates approximately 25 to 50 people.The room measures 864 square feet.
A regulation size basketball court is available for use with a variety of uses including volleyball, badminton and pickle ball. Two junior high size basketball courts are also in the facility. Showers and locker rooms are provided for both men and women. The gymnasium is 120 feet by 86 feet (0,234 square feet).
Book the Lakewood Community Center's gymnasium and party room for your special day. A variety of sports activities and open play options are available for your celebration including basketball, indoor soccer, dodge ball, volleyball, badminton, pickle ball and wiffle ball.
Party packages start at $80 and includes:
- One hour in half of the gym
- One hour in the small party room or large party room
- Use of our Tiny Tots gym equipment ideal for ages 5 and under
- One of these great game bags:
- Parachute (24 foot parachute, 6 games balls, and activity guide)
- Picnic pack (potato sacks, 75 foot tug-o-war rope, flying disks, and cones.
- Kickball (bases, playground balls, and rules)
Small Party Room #103 - seats up to 50.
Large Party Room #203 - seats up to 95 and includes a small kitchenette for food preparation and serving.
A refundable damage deposit of $100 to $200 is due at time of the reservation.
Ask about our Cooperative Play Sessions, where a recreational professional will plan your play activities for an additional charge.
General Rental Information
- Prices are determined on an hourly basis and on the type of function. Fees include the time you enter the room until the room is vacated.
- Reservations must be made at lest two weeks prior to requested date.
- The facility is available for rentals from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily unless otherwise posted.
- Decorating and clean up time is included in the rental time.
- Set up of tables and chairs is done by center staff. Additional fees may be charged for unusual set up arrangements or additional clean up requirements, damage or theft.
- Wi-Fi capabilities are available with rental use.
- A $25 administration fee will be charged for changing a reservation/rental.