Public Records Request

Please note that this page addresses access to court administrative records.
For information on how to access court case records, please visit: The Clerk of the Superior Court's website.


Public requests for administrative records are handled in accordance with Pierce County Superior Court Policy and Procedures. The policy is available for download.

Within five (5) business days from our receipt of your request, a letter will be mailed to you with:
The estimated time needed to produce the records or a first installment of the records;
Requests for clarification, if needed; and
An estimate of research and preparation costs for requests requiring more than one hour of staff time to obtain and prepare.

Please download one of the following forms, complete, date, and sign. You can then hand deliver, mail, or FAX the form to the location listed below (at this time we do not accept emailed requests):

For Pierce County Superior Court

(For Court Case Records, please visit: The Clerk of the Superior Court's website

Pierce County Superior Court
Public Records Officer: Katie Malue
930 Tacoma Avenue South
County-City Building, Room 334
Tacoma, WA 98402
Phone: 253-798-3653
FAX: 253-798-2361
TTY Relay: 711

For Pierce County Juvenile Court

Pierce County Juvenile Court
Public Records Officer: Joni Martin
5501 6th Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98406
Phone: 253-798-7994
FAX: 253-798-7878
TTY Relay: 711