Pierce County is looking for volunteers for the 2018 Point-In-Time Count on Friday, January 26th, 2018!
Volunteers will be stationed at meal sites, day shelters, events such as Project Homeless Connect, and DSHS offices throughout Pierce County. and will complete surveys of people experiencing homelessness.
Point-In-Time Count Volunteers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must attend a Point in Time Count Training
- Search for unsheltered homeless within designated locations
- Survey individuals experiencing homelessness using a mobile app
- Provide individuals who have been surveyed with incentives as available
- At least one member on the team must have access to a smart phone, tablet, or laptop with wi-fi.