- Introductions: Please include announcements about staff changes, new programs and other interesting “happenings” which will help keep your colleagues in the network informed.
- Share your program brochures with other service providers.
- Business card exchange – bring a “stack” to share.
- ADR Updates:
- Aaron Van Valkenburg, Manager
- o ADR Updates
- o Legislative Concerns
- ADRC Events
- Program: “Senior Driving Safety”
Speaker: Channa Bekman, Harbor Speech Pathology
Harbor Speech Pathology offers DriveABLE Cognitive Assessment Tool (DCAT). DCAT was created specifically for drives with medical conditions affective cognitive abilities. The program helps drivers (and their loved ones) know their limitations and strengths to help determine their road safety. DriveABLE assessments are a research-based, scientific tool that detects and measures driving errors related to cognitive impairment. These assessments are used across North America to assess the cognitive fitness needed to drive.