Submit your applications soon
To make sure your application is vested prior to the change, you should submit online applications to piercecountywa.gov/pals by Sunday, October 21. Applications will also be accepted at the Development Center.
- Applications submitted electronically through the PALS website less than 4 days prior to the effective date MAY NOT be processed in time to vest to current regulations.
- Applications are reviewed for the regulations in effect on the day of the application is accepted required fees are paid.
- Vesting of the application will be in accordance with PCC 18.160
If you have concerns about what constitutes a complete application that is vested to the existing shoreline regulations, please contact:
- Sean Gaffney, Planning Manager, email or (253) 798-2724 or
- Kevin Stender, Development Center Manager, email or (253) 798-3713
Please submit your applications as early as you can so we may promptly address any issues.
Attend a brown bag training on November 7
Learn about the new code provisions and ask questions at a lunchtime training session.