2. ADR Updates:
- Introductions: Please include announcements about staff changes, new programs and other interesting “happenings” which will help keep your colleagues in the network informed.
- Share your program brochures with other service providers.
- Business card exchange – bring a “stack” to share.
3. Program: “How to Screw Up a Power of Attorney”
- Aaron Van Valkenburg, Manager
- ADRC Events
Speaker: Jonete Rehmke, Rehmke Law
It’s no secret that a Power of Attorney (POA) is a good thing to have in place, regardless of age. But even so, it takes thought and planning to create a proper POA. With so many templates available online or at office supply stores, it’s easy for someone to make their own without the guidance of an attorney. Hear about POAs gone bad, situations that made things worse by failing to anticipate problems that can arise. Even the rich and famous make these mistakes.