1) Introductions: Please include announcements about staff changes, new programs and other interesting “happenings” which will help keep your colleagues in the network informed.
- Share your program brochures with other service providers.
- Business card exchange – bring a “stack” to share.
2) ADR Updates
- Aaron Van Valkenburg, Manager
- ADR updates
- Legislative Session update
- ADRC Events
3) Program: “If Not EMS, What's the Alternative?”
Speaker: Tony Kuzma, Operations Manager for American Medical Response; Pierce, Thurston and Lewis Counties
(A follow-up presentation to Mike Newhouse’s discussion of 911 and the Tacoma Fire Department)
Using the right resource for the right patient, at the right time can improve the care for your patient and help the overall healthcare system. When is it more appropriate to call AMR for an ambulance transport than 9-1-1? How does this help the pre-hospital and hospital system? Where will AMR respond? When I do call AMR? Do I need to fill out any additional paperwork? Let’s work together to get our patients the most appropriate level of care.