1) Introductions: Please include announcements about staff changes, new programs and other interesting “happenings” which will help keep your colleagues in the network informed.
- Share your program brochures with other service providers.
- Business card exchange – bring a “stack” to share.
2) ADR Updates
- Aaron Van Valkenburg, Manager
- ADR updates
- Legislative Session update
- ADRC News
3) Program: "Resources for Advance Care Planning”
Speaker: Jessica Burkard, Comagine Health
Advance care planning is a process to help patients with decision-making capacity guide future health care decisions in the event that they become unable to participate directly in their care. There are an array of tools, resources, and best-practices available for individuals to complete their advanced directives, powers of attorney (medical and financial) and to help have end of life conversations with medical providers as well as family members. Learn what free tools are available, pros/cons to each and where to access them. Pass along this wisdom to clients, friends, neighbors and your own families.