1) Introductions: Please include announcements about staff changes, new programs and other interesting “happenings” which will help keep your colleagues in the network informed.
- Share your program brochures with other service providers.
- Business card exchange – bring a “stack” to share.
2) ADR Updates
- Aaron Van Valkenburg, Manager
- ADRC Events
3) Program: "Medicare Update and Open Enrollment”
Speaker: Connie Duty, Medicare Advocates
Every day every fall mailboxes for seniors are overflowing with Medicare advertisements – Medicare supplement plans, Medicare Advantage plans, Part D plans, scammers and hucksters. Connie will present a fast overview of what’s going on, what’s real and what’s fake, how seniors can be helped and by whom, why this annual event is important and what professionals in the senior services networks can and should do to be of assistance.
Dec. 5 – “2020 Census” with Pierce County Auditor Julie Anderson